Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Fashion!

It is that time of year again! The air is crisp and the trees are turning beautiful colors. My favorite season is finally here! Scarfs and sweaters and boots galore! (I'm sorry I can hardly contain my excitement!) So I browsed Pinterest and here are a few outfits I absolutely loved...


I love this outfit from hair to boots! The black oversize shirt and the black leggings look perfect when tied with these riding boots and scarf! This is such a great look for when you want to dress comfy but also look super cute. I was surprised by how much I liked this because I don't normally like to mix black and brown but I just love how this all comes together. 



This outfit is just perfect for a casual day at the office. Very comfortable with a lose long sleeve shirt and scarf, and love the black skinnys with the black pumps. Also a great outfit for a day out in the city, hanging out with friends and shopping!


While mustard is not my favorite color, it really works with this outfit. I love the different textures, the sweater, the lace, the thick chain necklace and the textured hand bag. Perfect for work!



The two things in this outfit that really stand out to me are the ankle boots and the frumpy sweater tucked in. I really need to get boots like these! Not to mention I love sweaters on these cold brisk mornings because they're so warm and comfy! Tucking it in like this really helps for slimming.

More fall fashion to come, since I'm obviously obsessed with it. 'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment