Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Why I Started a Blog...

Why did I start a blog? It still isn't quite sure to me... I feel like I over think things so much it would be nice to get it all down on paper (digitally, of course). I didn't want to be one of those people that updates their Facebook status multiple times a day, because that's just obnoxious, and I don't care enough to Tweet my feelings. I need to write down more than a simple sentence with a couple hashtags. After reading other's blogs I realized I would love to be apart of this blogging community! It will definitely take some getting used to but I hope to learn along the way. I also hope to meet interesting people through my blog and connect and be more comfortable with myself. (This being my first post I feel a little awkward, like people are watching me talk to myself). But at the same time I like pushing myself outside of my comfort zone! So please feel free to contact me, correct me, or tell me what I'm doing wrong. After all, what is life without mistakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment