Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DAY 6: 30 Day Scarf Challenge

Hello everyone! Here is my scarf for Day 6.

Don't you love my new phone case??

This is what I was wearing today after work before I passed out on the couch because I'm not feeling well today! Lately, I feel like I'm stretching myself too thin. I just need to keep reminding myself 2 more weeks of classes, a week off for Thanksgiving, finals week, and then graduation! If only I could get over this cold which is doubled with allergies today. Is it bad that I want it to snow so my seasonal allergies will go away? Anyway, enough complaining on my end! Here is my scarf, since I didn't want to cover up my necklace today I chose to go with a smaller, lighter scarf. It is much thinner than most of the scarves I own as shown below.


All I did to get this look was tie the ends. But instead of tying the corners like I did for Day 1 and Day 3 I tied the entire ends into a knot. 


Then wrapped it around my neck twice. Feel free to scarf your favorite scarf! You can contact me by commenting below or emailing me at CoffeeAndCourture@outlook.com.
I hope you are having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment