Saturday, March 29, 2014

They Say You Learn Something New Everyday


I'm on sort of a stay-cation at the moment so I finally had some time to re-vamp my blog! Please, please, please let me know what you think! I appreciate all feedback! I'm pretty slow about learning all this blogging stuff so please be nice! Ha!

I recently discovered a few ground breaking things. Bloglovin. And LookBook. Please stop laughing, I know I'm slow. Also do you see those nice buttons to the right of my blog? I made those. I'm feeling pretty high and mighty right about now. But I can't take all the credit. 

While scrolling through Instagram and newly discovered Bloglovin I came across some posts by Sara, which lead to more posts by her, which lead me to her facebook, which lead me to messaging her and asking her for some tips. She introduced me to LookBook today and I can't get enough! So here is one of my outfits on LookBook. Feel free to leave any comments! More to come in the re-vamping of Blonder Blogger!!

And thanks again to Sara at The Ivory Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment