Monday, September 30, 2013

10 Best Products for a Low Maintenance Chica


Hello there! I thought I would do a post about all the products I use. I consider myself very low maintenance, but still like to look my best! These products are super easy to use, are great on my sensitive skin, and are easy on my budget. 

P.S. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry! Not sure how to fix it.

1. Neutragena Naturals


I love this product because not only is it the most gentile make up remover I've ever used, but it also doubles as face wash! This two-fer quickly gets rid of your make up and cleans your face so you are fresh faced before going to sleep. ($6.99 at Target)

2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Ar Intense


This could very easily be the best product I've ever stumbled upon. For those of you who suffer from rosacea, which is pretty much a fancy word for blemishes, this will be perfect for you! I use this on days when I don't wear any make up on my face or even on days when I do but my face is particularly red. I'll never forget when I was on vacation with my boyfriend, I wasn't wearing any make up and once we got to the hotel I put this product on my face since my face was a little flushed and a few minutes later he says, "you must have put make up on because your face isn't red anymore." Its a miracle worker, truly. ($39.99 at ULTA)

3. Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer


This is a product I use every day. It is great for keeping your skin pH level. It also is great to put on before any make up so it will spread easier over your face. A daily moisturizer also prevents wrinkles and so does the SPF 15. :) ($11.39 at Target)

4. Clinique Clarifying Lotion


This is the particular clarifying lotion I use, it depends on your skin, but this is a great product to use every couple days to exfoliate you skin and/or clear it up. I just soak a cotton ball with this and start at my forehead and do downward streaks (as instructed by the Clinique sales lady who sold it to me). ($13.00 at Macy's)

5. Clinique BB Cream


This is what I use instead of cover up or concealer. I hate putting a lot of make up on my face (I hate how it feels and how it looks). I honestly think most women only need a BB cream instead of the heavy cover up I see a lot of them wearing. Too much cover up will make your face look fake. I am a strong believe of natural is always better! So this is what I wear, it covers up anything I don't want noticed and it looks so natural and feels natural. ($37.00 at Macy's)

6. Aveeno Skin Relief


This is my favorite lotion because there are no overwhelming scents. This lotion is perfect for dry skin in the winter or even right when you get out of the shower, it really locks the moisture in! ($9.29 at Target)

7. Elf Lip Exfoliate


This lovely product is a lip exfoliate. Seriously the most amazing thing ever. Especially this time of year when you are constantly putting on chap stick in an effort to keep your lips smooth, this really helps exfoliate after all of that chap stick since the chap stick keeps the dead skin on your lips. This is the product to get rid of that! ($3.00 at Target)

8. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

Speaking of chap stick... ha! I love Burt's Bees anything (I have my boyfriend to thank for getting me addicted). It is by far the best moisturizer for lips out there. Instead of lipstick a tinted lip balm is definitely the way to go. ($6.29 at Target)

9. Dove Dry Shampoo

I love love love this dry shampoo. Since it is healthy not to wash your hair every day, this is what I use in between my washes. It seriously makes your hair look clean and its quick and easy! I've also heard it is much better than other brands. ($4.79 at Walgreens)

10. Tresemme Thermal Conditioner

 

This is a product I always use before using any kind of heat on my hair. This is what really keeps my hair healthy. It protects your hair from a blow dryer, flat iron, or curling iron. ($5.79 at Walgreens)

No comments:

Post a Comment