Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Sunny Side

Ok so I'm trying to be a lot better about posting more often, I did horrible this month! But let me tell you, I have been so busy and it's only going to get busier from here so I can't make any promises. Also did I mention and I am completely and utterly exhausted. I mean I'm not even functioning correctly today. I'm not walking straight, running into things, and staring off into space and it seems no amount of caffeine is going to help! So if I have typos or make mistake or just start rambling randomly please forgive me, I'm a living zombie here. 
So I stated my day at 4 am today. Yes, 4 in the AM. (Don't forget the last blog I posted was around 11:30 last night so as you can imagine I haven't had a lot of sleep. So I woke up around 3:15 ate a little cereal, drank a lot of coffee, got ready and was out the door to get to work by 4. Had some Starbucks at work (pumpkin spice latte with an extra shot of course) left around noon, ran home, let the dogs out, grabbed a diet coke (and I hardly ever drink pop but I was desperate) and hurried to class. 


This is the picture I took on my way to work this morning. Yes, I know, it's extremely blurry. But look at that moon! Besides the disturbing fact that I was on my way to work and the moon is bright and high in the sky, it looked fantastic. This picture doesn't do it justice in the slightest bit but it's the best I could do with my broken iPhone. Now I'm sitting in class, surrounded by glass walls and the sight is again beautiful!



Amazing isn't it? So even though I've had a crazy day and I'll probably pass out when I get home at 7, I think I'm pretty lucky to see an amazing moon and sun! Always looking at the sunny side of things.

-V


1 comment: