Tuesday, November 5, 2013

DAY 5: 30 Day Scarf Challenge

Happy Day 5 of the 30 Day Scarf Challenge! 
Today I choose to feature my sister! She sent me this picture of her at work today wearing a scarf! Which got me thinking... Send your pictures to CofffeeAndCourture@outlook.com and I will feature you in my blog! If you have a blog of your own, send me the link with your blog and I will be sure to feature your picture with the link to ensure some extra views for your blog! If not, just send the name you want posted with your picture! I am so excited to see how you all wear your scarves!


I love the scarf she is wearing! Those who know me well know I love anything pink! Sure is great picture of my sister! So I decided to follow my sister's lead with how I wore my scarf today.


Please leave comments below or send your comments and pictures to CoffeeAndCouture@outlook.com! See you tomorrow for Day 6!

-V


No comments:

Post a Comment