Monday, January 6, 2014

{Coffee&Couture} Winter Jacket Fashion ~ Need to Stay Warm in This Weather!

One thing I love about winter (besides the loads of snow and below zero temperatures) is the coat fashion! Let me tell you, I love coats! Here are a few I found on Pinterest that I just wish would appear in my closet the second I pinned them!

Winter fashion - Black Coat
I love that it is a little longer in the front. Also while looking super cute, you'll be really warm. I love long coats that keep your legs warm.

Wholesale high quality Autumn amp; Winter Fashion Pink / Black/Red Women Long V- Neck Ruffle Wool Coat, $36.99/Piece | DHgate
First of all, I love the pink of this jacket! Its a very girly jacket which isn't always my style but this jacket is so unique I had to post it.

Fall 2012 Trend: The Right Puff  (Blumarine’s polyester, polyurethane and nylon coat.)
Now I love me a warm puffer jacket. This metallic jack would look super cute with some black leggings and boots. The best thing about this jacket is that even though its big and puffy, it still gives you some shape with the belt (that way you don't look like a puff ball!)

Kate skiing at Klosters on 3/2008
Kate Middleton is such a great fashion setter. Who cares about no white after labor day right? White looks so good with the snow! This is a great look for skiing. I love the collar on this jacket, she looks super warm!

To see other fashion trends I follow click here for my Winter Fashion Pinterest board and click here for my Fashion Pinterest board.

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment